Saturday 11 August 2012

Oops I Did It Again...!

Hello everyone, at the moment I'm back in Exeter :)! The other day Matt and I decided to go into the centre of the city and enjoy some retail therapy to celebrate that he has just got a new job! After spending a good few hours in town, I came back with more than I expected (although some were gifts) and Matt came back with... nothing! Woops! Apologies for the not so wonderful pictures, but the weather was pretty gloomy so the lighting wasn't fab. 

                 
Leopard Print studs are a gift for a friend.
 Revlon Just Bitten in 'Cherish Devotion'
 Mini peace hoop earrings from Urban Outfitters (gifted)
 Soap & Glory Supercat Liquid Eyeliner
 Kirsten high waisted jeans from Topshop - £20 in the sale!! Half price! Bargain!
 Dark Blue Jeans from Topshop (gifted) - I really needed a new pair of jeans as my previous trusty Pippa ones from Topshop were threadbare after 3 years of wear!

Bargain of the day: Stila make up for £1 EACH in Poundland!!!!

This is a broad overview of what I purchased - expect detailed reviews of the mentioned products to be up in the near future. On the whole I am really happy with what I got especially as I wasn't planning on buying a lot apart from a much needed pair of jeans, plus I managed to pick up some real bargains :)

What do you think of my haul? xxx

2 comments:

  1. great purchases, i love getting topshop jeans in the sale!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks :) me too, they rarely have my size though! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs