As it is a Bank Holiday this weekend, it was only natural that I would want to spend some of that time wandering around one of the best shopping centers I know - the Bullring. Matt and I spent the whole of Saturday wandering around so many different shops and indulging a little, which was lovely :) I accumulated quite a lot of things, some that I had wanted for a while, some that were just bought on a whim. Many of them were budget brands though, so that was my justification haha ;) As always I will provide in depth reviews of some of these products but for now here is an overview:
* Seaweed Pore-cleansing Facial Exfoliator
* Soap and Glory Peaches and Clean
* Burt's Bees Lemon Butter Cuticle Cream
* Burt's Bees Lipbalm in Mango
* Collection Creampuff in 'Fairy Cake'
*MUA nail varnish in 'Frozen Yoghurt'
* Essie nail varnish in 'Bikini So Teeny'
* Louise Grey Lipstick for Topshop in 'Legend'
* Topshop blusher in 'Head over Heels'
* Maxfactor 2000 Calorie Mascara
* Volume Million Lashes in 'Extra Black'
* Natural Collection blush in 'Peach Melba'
* MUA Mosaic Blush in 'English Rose'
So as you can see there is quite a lot here (oops!) What do you think of my haul? xxx