Monday 31 December 2012

Goodbye 2012



Christmas has past and the magic of the festive period is nearly over, which makes me really sad as it is my favourite time of the year. I can't believe 2012 is over in a couple of hours but to be honest I'll be glad to welcome in a new year. This year has had some amazing highs but also some incredibly low points but I've learnt a lot and am ready for a fresh start with a positive outlook for the year ahead.

To start this new year on a positive note, lets concentrate on the things I'm grateful for this month:

* Matt
* My grandparents and spending more time with them
* A warm house and eating copious amounts of food
* Being spoilt over Christmas
* Log fires and the smell of the Christmas tree
* Time to read for luxury, not just towards my degree
* Long lie-ins
* Feeling relaxed and content for the first time in a long while
* Spending more time with Matt's friends and family


This New Years Matt and I are spending it down in Exeter at a house party, what are you doing to bring in the New Year? And what do you wish to achieve in 2013? xxx

2 comments:

  1. It's really nice to read a list of thing's that someone's grateful for, I think I need to do this more. I had a quiet NYE with a friend but it was just what I needed. Hope 2013 is kind to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's quite nice to reflect on the good things, one of my resolutions for this year is to be more positive. I think New Years Eve is quite overrated so that sounds really nice! Thanks you too :) xxx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs