Wednesday 11 July 2012

Wishlist Wednesday


Diorshow Blackout Mascara: Mascaras are one of my beauty staples and having a good quality one is important. At the moment I'm a big fan of Maxfactor for drugstore mascaras but I would like to splash out on a high end one to see if it really is worth spending more. Are there any better high end ones you would recommend?

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb perfume: This is just a lovely scent and as I am running out of perfumes this would be a nice one to replace them.

MAC Viva Glam Gaga Lipstick: Pink lipsticks are my favourite and I need a new light pink. I've heard great things about MAC lipsticks so would like to try this one out to see if it lives up to the hype.

Benefit High Beam: I had one of these a couple of years ago and would like to repurchase it sometime soon to compare it to my Soap and Glory Hocus Focus. Expect to see a comparison post when I purchase it!

Lipsy Thread Chain Charm Watch: I love Lipsy, charm bracelets and pink so having a product with all these together is totally me! I think this is really pretty and cute and great for every day wear.

What are your opinions on these products? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs