Thursday 19 July 2012

OOTD: Little Black Dinner Dress


A couple of nights ago my boyfriend and I went out for dinner and drinks to celebrate some good news on our last night in Birmingham before heading down to Exeter. This is quite a simple outfit as it wasn't ultra dressy, but still was girly and suitable for the occasion. I love LBDs just because they are so easy to accessorize and you can wear them in so many different ways, especially this skater dress as it would be great for the day time too. I've also been waiting for an excuse to wear my new gold cuff  necklace which I have been wearing soo much ever since I purchased it. It's been such a great buy as it goes with smart or casual outfits. 


* Black Skater Dress from Topshop
* Shoes from Carvela 
* Tights from M&S
* Clutch bag from a friend
* Bracelet and Earrings from Forever 21
* Gold Cuff Necklace from H&M
*Friendship Bracelet from Turkey

I love wearing black as it means I can really diversify how I do my make up each time I wear the outfit as you can wear literally any colour. I chose to go with purple eyes and my nude Rimmel lipstick. I left my hair naturally wavy/curly underneath and added some curls on top.

L-R: 'Grifter' by UD, True Colour Eyeshadow in 'Midnight Plum' by Avon, Mac Pigment in 'Violet'
More true colour of Avon eyeshadow than first picture.
L-R: Collection Glam Crystals in 'Shake it Up' and Kate Moss for Rimmel Lipstick in 03
What do you think of this outfit and make up? xxx

2 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, it's so cute. Great blog - I'm your new follower xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks, I'm not much of a fashion expert! Thanks for the follow too, it means a lot :)! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs