This may not seem like a proper 'recipe' as such, but it is a delicious and simple combination of a few ingredients which make a great alternative to your average bowl of cereal. It looks like a simple breakfast bap but not many people have tasted the wonder of the English breakfast muffin combined with lovely gooey egg. Adding some rocket also adds a special something, to jazz up a normal bacon butty. This recipe serves 2 and you can add whatever your favourite sauce is.
* 2 rashers of your bacon of choice
* 2 eggs
* 2 handfuls of rocket
* 2 English breakfast muffins
* A little oil for cooking
* Aromat to season
* Heat the oil in the pan and fry the bacon until crispy. When done, take out the pan and rest on some kitchen roll to soak up any excess fat.
* Cut the muffin in half and toast, then fry the eggs in the left over oil and bacon fat.
* Butter the muffin
resist urge to quote mean girls and layer with the bacon first, then the egg, sprinkle with aromat, and then add the rocket.
* Spread the sauce of your choice on the other half of the muffin and place on top of the ensemble.
And that's it - I told you it was easy! I would suggest eating this in bed with a nice cup of tea :) Let me know what you think and tweet me a picture of yours! @LilMisLifestyle xxx