Thursday 5 July 2012

Beauty Haul

I have been a very naughty girl today and had a bit of a splurge at Boots and John Lewis... I couldn't resist getting some new products that I have read so many rave reviews about to test out myself :) I will be doing full individual reviews of these products, so expect to see some in depth posts about most of them once I have had the chance to give them a proper test. As an overview I purchased:

Liz Earle Hot Cloth Cleanser: I was sooo excited about this purchase! I have seen so many reviews on various blogs and youtube channels claiming what a miracle product this is so I am really keen to test it out myself...I'm hoping it will work just as well for me :) It was also cheaper than I expected it to be, so that was a bit of a bonus!

Batiste Dry Shampoo: Bit of a boring one, but out of all the dry shampoos this has always been the one I go back to. I normally get the pink one but thought I would try the 'wild' bottle this time.

Neutrogena Pink Grapefruit facial wash: This is another one that I have seen heavily recommended for my skin type and as I had run out of the wash I was using at home, I thought it would be a good time to try out this particular wash.

ProVoke Touch of Silver shampoo: I had also run out of my John Frieda purple shampo which helps tone out the brassiness of blonde hair when the colour starts to fade, so to replace it I bought this product which I had heard good reviews about. I need to make sure I don't keep it on too long though as it can turn your hair purple :\!

Barry M Nail Paint in Berry (308): This wasn't a planned buy but as I was in Boots anyway and I have been looking for a nice pastel purple I decided to buy this as my pastel blue from the range is pretty good quality. I would also like to purchase a minty shade so if anyone has some suggestions of a good brand, please leave a comment or tweet me!

Palmer's Natural Bronze: After thinking about purchasing a gradual tanner for a while, I saw some good reviews of this and I love other Palmer's products I decided on this one. It was also half price in Boots and as it is so cheap anyway this cost me only a little over £2!

Bourjois Chocolate Bronzing Powder: Again, this is another product that I have seen numerous positive reviews about and as I needed a new bronzer thought it would be a good purchase. It is also in the shape and smells of chocolate so that is another plus point for me!

Denman bag brush: I have been after one of these for ages as on a night out I can never fit my hairbrush in my bag unless I take a huge one, and anyone who knows me knows that I am constantly brushing my hair!! So this will be a very handy little purchase, and at around £3 it was a bargain.

Clarins Hydra-Matte Lotion: I got this in a tester size as I don't really want to shell out on a full size if it doesn't do anything for me. I am a big fan of Clarins so am looking forward to trying this out, especially as I have quite oily skin it will be fab if it works well.

Clarins Pure and Radiant Mask: Again this is in a tester size for the same reason and I am really looking forward to trying this out too.

Have you used any of these products and what are your thoughts on them? xxx

4 comments:

  1. love that nail polish!

    great blog by the way, definitely following!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. check out my brand new giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh great haul, I've been wanting to try Liz Earle cleanse and polish for so long, don't know why I keep putting it off! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I was really happy with everything I bought as most of it had been on my wishlist for a while. I was the same about the Liz Earle but I really think you should buy it as I'm really loving it and can see why there is so much hype! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs