Thursday 5 July 2012

NOTD: Barry M | Neon Pink |


For my first 'Nail of the Day' post, I have chosen my perfect holiday colour that I wore on my toes for Turkey, which is Neon Pink Nail Paint (040) by Barry M. I really like Barry M products as they have a lot of colour choice, however I can find that the quality and colour can be a bit hit and miss. This shade did not let me down though, it is so vibrant and can perk up any wardrobe and looks especially good with a tan! I used two coats to get the desired colour, which I thought was pretty good as with some budget nail polishes you need to apply quite a few to get a decent, opaque colour. The fact is is neon means it is bang on trend too :)

Colour in day light (most true photo of the colour).
                      


Ring from New Look
Have you tried this nail varnish? What other colours from Barry M do you suggest? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs