It's that time again! Going through my wishlist to make these posts is so hard as there is so much... first world problems eh? I'm looking forward to buying presents for my loved ones this Christmas though as I think the gift of giving is just as great as receiving, and I have a few ideas up my sleeves! I'm thinking of making some handmade things too, so will hopefully be able to pop up some posts when I've completed them.
001. MAC MSF in 'Whisper of Gilt': Even though I've just purchased 2 new MAC highlighters, this latest offering from the Glamour Daze holiday collection is just too beautiful to not have! The colour looks amazing and the actual product is sooo pretty.
002. Leighton Exposed Zip Dress: I've never purchased anything from Dolly Bow Bow (yet) but the pieces there are gorgeous and girly at a great price. Lace is timeless and I wish I had more of it in my wardrobe - I thought this dress would be lovely on a summer's day or in the winter with some thick black tights.
003. Philosophy Coconut Frosting Bath: This is a shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath all in one but I would just use it as a shower gel. I love the brand and think their packaging is unique with the recipes on the front. I also like the range of scents they offer. Although they are typically a bit pricey for a shower gel I think they are a lovely treat to have in your shower or as a gift for someone else (their themed gift sets are great).
004. Toni and Guy Protein Spray: I've been after a protein spray for a while as my hair can break very easily and this would be great to strengthen it. I wasn't particularly fussy over which brand as I don't know a lot about protein sprays but thought this would be a good place to start.
005. Vo5 Miracle Concentrate Elixir: The in shower oil from Vo5 is amazing and I will always repurchase it so I thought it would be interesting to try this out. I felt a bit let down by my Macadamia but have heard great things about this so am interested to try it. The packaging also looks really handy as it is a pipette which is quite novel.
Have you started your Christmas list yet? Have you tried any of these things? xxx