Monday 5 November 2012

All Used Up #3


As you can see, this time around I have loads of empties! I've been really pleased with myself using up my odds and sods so I can kind of justify spending money on new things :) I best get on with it otherwise this post is going to be ridiculously long!

Garnier Body Intensive 7 day Moisturiser in Mango: This version is for dry skin, which I suffer from especially on my legs. I really enjoyed using this as it is lightweight but still nourishing. I used this a lot over the summer and have just repurchased a bottle in the Shea butter version for extra dry skin for the upcoming cold months. They are normally on offer too which is a plus.

Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush: Love Batiste and couldn't live without dry shampoo, there is always one in my stocks!

John Frieda Sheer Blonde Enhancing Conditioner: Hair care products always seem to last me an age so I was pleased to finally use this up. It's nice enough but I didn't see a massive difference to my hair or highlights so probably wouldn't repurchase.

Radox Moisture Shower Therapy: I normally get shower gels when they are on offer in the supermarket just like this one. I've tried it before and liked it as it has a nice scent and helps to moisturise my skin. It's not the most luxurious of shower gels but it does the job so I would repurchase.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Asia Straight Shampoo: The packaging is lovely and the actual product is quite nice too. I never notice a massive difference with straightening shampoos so I wouldn't repurchase this but other bits from the range such as the Gliss Liquid Silk Gloss range are really good for a great price. You can normally pick this up for a bargain at home bargains too.

Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish: I wax lyrical about this all the time - it is amazing and a definite repurchase! I used this bottle up quite a while ago but have already got another bottle on the go. Read my detailed review here.

Garnier Ultra Dry Mineral Deodorant: This had a great smell, did the job and I liked the packaging. Not much more to say about a deodorant apart from I would repurchase.

Rimmel Perfect Match Foundation: The first make up product I've used up in a long time! I really enjoyed this foundation and think it is perfect for long days as it stays put and gives a lovely finish so perfect for nights out or a meal. I would say it is medium to full coverage with a satin like finish. A definite repurchase.

Clinique Take the Day Off Make up remover (travel size): A little of this goes a long way and it is one of the most effective eye make up removers I've used. The only downside is the oily residue, however I would still repurchase. 

Origins Clear Improvements Mask: Origins is such an amazing brand and I can't fault any of their products that I've tried. This mask really did the job of decongesting my skin as well as helping to mattify it. It may be pricey but this is definitely on my shopping list.

Origins Drink Up Mask (sample): The smell of this is amazing and it hydrated my skin really well. I just purchased the Drink Up Intensive mask for winter and am loving it so far. I recommend this to everyone.

Nivea Daily Essentials Cleansing Wipes: I use wipes to take off the excess of my make up before cleansing, not as an actual way to clean my face. These were good at getting off a lot of the excess and stayed wet for ages which can sometimes be a let down with other wipes. I've moved onto cleansing waters now but these were good as far as wipes go.

I love... Mango Face Mask: I received this in a Joliebox and thought it would be great to hydrate my skin due to being 'moisturising and reviving'. It is a peel off mask which I think is always a fun novelty and was looking forward to using it. However, it was ridiculously gloopy and stringy so was really hard to apply and once it was time to  peel it off it really hurt (like pulling off a plaster) and made my face sting after. I absolutely hated this and it made the fun and relaxing treat of a face mask into a nightmare.

Vo5 Hot Oil Moisture Soak Elixir: I've been using Hot Oils for years so when the in shower version came out I was sold! This is used as a pre-shampoo treatment and always leaves my hair nourished and soft. It is one of my favourite hair oils and as it is relatively cheap too I recommend for everyone to try it. The only downside is the application is a bit tricky.

I tried to be short and sweet with all the items so hopefully it wasn't too long for you to read! Have you tried any of these products? What products have you used up recently? xxx

7 comments:

  1. great post! i really want to try that origins mask

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. make sure you've entered my giveaway to win a beautiful delilah dust necklace! click here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to by Liz Earl Cleanse & polish!

    paigeypumpkin.blogspot.com
    P.S Check out my blog to enter two giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've tagged you for the Liebster Blog Award!
    Paige xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. At first I saw the mango face mask and wanted to try it! Thanks for the review, I will not be trying it now, it sounds like it really hurt to take off. :(

    http://perlaxmakeup.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Deffo do not try it! It was such a shame as I was looking forward to using it. I don't even have sensitive skin! x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs