Friday 9 November 2012

The Poorly Face


Recently I've been under the weather like most people around this time of year and so havn't been up to putting on a full face of make up. However, when illness strikes I like to use more subtle make up to make me look a little less sick, which in turn makes me feel a bit better.

To start off I apply Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in 'bronzed' all over my face and blend in well with a stippling brush. This gives a healthy, natural glow which contains moisturising oils such as coconut and jojoba, and aloe vera to sooth and condition, perfect for dehydrated skin and dry areas such as round the nose. I then applied Benefit's Erase Paste in 1 and Lasting Perfection Concealer by Collection  in 1 to cover up any other redness and dark circles. To perk up  my complexion a little more, I blended some Hocus Focus by Soap and Glory onto my cheek bones and places that would naturally catch the light.

For my eyes I used a tiny bit of the new Rimmel Scandal Eyes waterproof kohl liner in 'Nude' on my water line to brighten them up and defined my brows with a little of a Rimmel eyebrow pencil in 'Hazel'. I didn't tend to wear mascara but on the days when I felt it was needed, a few coats of L'Oreal Million Lashes was suffice.  Lastly, I lightly lined my lips in the perfect shade for my natural lip colour - 'Eastend Snob', another Rimmel product, this time their Exaggerate Full Colour lip liner. I then blended this all over my lips to give them some natural definition.

What make up do you wear when feeling under the weather? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs