Thursday 7 February 2013

Review: Lush Twilight Showergel


I know Christmas has been and gone and this was a limited edition shower gel for that period, but I'm still going to share a review as I have really enjoyed using it and the scent is still available in another form!

Luckily I received the biggest size bottle of this for Christmas from Matt and have been using it for my evening showers. I love everything about this shower gel - the deep purple colour with flecks of silver glitter, and the smell is lovely too. As with all Lush products, the smell is very pungent -this particular scent has a deep malt and lavender scent which is perfect for winter and night time to help you relax and send you off to sleep. The consistency is quite thin but with my loofah it lathers up nicely. The only niggle I have is that it isn't a moisturising shower gel which I like for colder months but I rectify this by applying a creamy moisturiser afterwards. Matt also liked using this so it is great for couples who like to share bath products or for families (he was lucky, I don't normally like to haha).

So where can you get this scent? Although the shower gel may not be available anymore (heres hoping it comes back this Christmas) you can get it in the form of a bath bomb, which not only looks super cute but will give the same relaxing effects and colours. You can check it out here.

Have you tried anything from the Twilight range at Lush? What are your favourite Lush products? xxx


4 comments:

  1. Ooh I love lush, sounds amazing, what a shame they don't do it all year round! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey dear I just nominated you for the Liebster award!

    http://bellissimabeauty18.blogspot.ie/2013/02/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs