1. Drink more water: Quite a simple goal, but something I am absolutely terrible at! Normally most of my water intake is with meals but in between I am awful at drinking anything. I enjoy herbal teas so will try and drink more of those and am planning to use my water bottles that are gathering dust at the back of a kitchen cupboard.
2. Wash my make up brushes more often: Something I am very lazy with. I do spot clean them regularly but deep cleans take a lot more time and then I hate having to wait for them to dry. Hopefully Sundays will become my new deep cleaning brush days as there is nothing better than clean brushes and I think they apply make up so much better.
3. Invest in products: There are loads of great brands available on the high street, but in 2015 I want to discover some of my holy grail products, particularly in skin care. There are loads of higher end brands which I have lusted after and put off purchasing but I think it is worth investing in one amazing product rather than lots of mediocre ones. Skin care brands that I want to explore more are Rodial, Caudalie and Sarah Chapman and for make up brands I'm thinking of Dior, Laura Mercier and Chanel.
4. Be kind to my hair: I'm normally pretty good at looking after my hair with various products, but again I want to invest in some more natural products rather than those stuffed with silicones and sulfates. I want to use more oils and also try and get more regular trims to keep it in good condition, as normally I leave it months and months to get my colour re-done and even trim my hair!
5. Try some beauty DIYs: There are a whole host of pins on my 'Beauty' Pinterest board that are waiting to be used and following on with my natural theme I think this year would be a good time to give some a go. A few things that I would like to try are a DIY body scrub, hair mask and face masks.
What are your beauty resolutions? xxx