Friday 1 November 2013

All Used Up #7


The bag which holds all my empties was literally over flowing so I thought it was high time to write up a new All Used Up post. I've been trying to use up a few more samples and a lot of products seem to have come to the end of their life at the same time. The weather has also been really annoying so as soon as there was a bright day I photographed them all, although there are so many I have enough for 3 more installments of this type of post!

Original Source Lime Shower Gel: This was originally purchased for my trip to Barcelona as I thought it would be refreshing after a long day sightseeing. It foamed up nicely but was not as zingy as the mint version which I love, however I wouldn't rule out purchasing it again.

 Aussie Miracle Colour Insurance: A recent post already mentioned my love for this product which I think is a perfect budget leave in conditioner. The spray is even and fine, the smell is gorgeous and it helps to detangle and keep hair soft and manageable.

Bioderma Sebium H20: After receiving this for Christmas last year I was over the moon and excited to try the massively hyped up blogger favourite that sparked the obsession for micellar waters. To be honest though, I really don't know what the fuss is about! I tried the only for oily/combo skin and it is definitely one of the better versions I have tried but it isn't holy grail status for me. If it becomes easier to get hold of then I would consider re-purchasing but that's because I'm not loyal to a particular brand for micellar waters.

Clarins Pure Melt Cleansing Gel: This product left me really undecided. Clarins is one of my favourite brands and this cleanser had the same comforting smell like their other products. The bottle actually lasted me a long time considering I used a big splodge each evening and it was really good at taking off the rest of my make up and is suitable to double cleanse with, although I still needed something else to remove all eye make up. The downsides for me was the consistency as I found the gel quite sticky even after being massaged into my face and I also didn't see a noticeable change in the condition of my skin. I think I would repurchase in the future to try and make up my mind on it but for the mean time there are lots of other cleansers I would like to try.

Aussie Take the Heat Leave in Spray: In regards to heat defence I'm normally loyal to Tresemme, although now and again I feel adventurous and try something new (clearly I live life on the edge). This did the job and smelt nice but I prefer the former brand because it is the best spray that I've found.

What have you used up recently? Have you tried any of my empties? xxx

8 comments:

  1. If you want to try another Clarins cleanser I highly recommend the Daily Energizer Cleansing gel - it gives a gentle cleanse, smells amazing and it leaves your skin feeling very smooth! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the recommendation, I think I've tried the Energizing moisturizer but not the cleansing gel so will have to pick up a tester! xxx

      Delete
  2. I'm obsessed with the Aussie conditioner too! Loved this post x
    Joannaloves

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was interested in getting the Cleansing Gel after I read some good reviews, but don't like the sound of it being sticky :s xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe you could try a tester? Not sure if they do the, for this product though. It's deffo one to try as that is really the only draw back xxx

      Delete
  4. Love these empties posts! Have heard a lot about Bioderma. YOu have got a really nice blog here hun.
    Following you via Bloglovin <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are one of my favourite types of posts to read too :) Thank you! xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs