It's my birthday on Sunday so this will be the last birthday wishlist type post! Last weeks was quite popular, with a lot of you lusting after the same things as me. Do you like the look of any of these products too?
001. Chanel Coco Rouge Shine in 'Boy': Obviously I've got a thing for your lips but better shades at the moment and this classic lipstick fits the bill. I already have a lipstick of this type in Monte Carlo which I really love as the texture is so nourishing and moisturising.
002. Urban Decay Naked Basics/Naked 2 palette: I already own the original but I really want to complete my set of Naked palettes. I don't own either of the sequels so I would love to receive even just one as I love the original so much and get so much use out of it I think they would be a well loved addition to my make up stash.
003. Antipodes Aura Manuka Honey Mask: Antipodes is a brand I've been wanting to delve into for a while but they are on the pricey side for me so I've never been able to justify buying anything from them just yet. This mask in particular sounds amazing and would be perfect for my skin type - a perfect first product to try from the brand.
004. Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch: Another raved about product that seems like it would suit my skin type perfectly. Either the original or the self-tanning one are high up on my wishlist!
005. Emma Hardie Amazing Face Cleansing Balm: I'm not going to bother typing out the whole name as I'm sure everyone has heard of this cleansing balm! I'm more of a cream cleanser girl who is obsessed with Liz Earle's C+P but after reading/hearing so many rave reviews I'm starting to think I need this in my life.
006. Giorgio Armani Lip Maestro in '405': I'm a firm believer of 'a girl can never have too many lip products' and they are the main thing I go crazy over. After seeing these on Anna's blog it was love at first sight!
Here's to hoping! xxx