Everyone seems to hate January as it brings the post-Christmas blues, freezing weather and broken resolutions but I love it because this month brings my birthday! And this year I will be the big 21 which is really scary but also exciting. Therefore, this week's wishlist features some of the beauty bits that I am wishing to receive for my birthday.
001. Clarisonic Mia 2: I love muslin cloths but they just don't seem to be cutting it. There have been so many rave reviews about facial brushes and I've been dying for one for ages! The new Clarisonic really floats my boat and could potentially help clear up some of my skincare woes that have occurred recently - and naturally I would like it in pink!
002. Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation: Don't get me wrong I'm still in love with Estee Lauder Double Wear for times when I need flawless skin, however the one draw back is the ridiculous flash back it gives in photos :( After asking Anna's advice, I've put this one down on my list for those special occasions.
003. MAC 217 Blending Brush: I only own two other MAC brushes - the rest of my collection made up of Real Techniques or odds and sods. Although I'm not really bothered about the rest, this particular brush seems to be a must have after hearing it blends like a dream, hopefully making my eyeshadow look a bit more professional!
004. REN Glycolactic Skin Renewal Peel Mask: As an avid mask user, I'm constantly on the look out for different types to combat the issues I have with my skin. I don't currently own one for radiance, which would be perfect for this type of year, and have also wanted to try the brand for so long!
005. MAC lipstick in 'patisserie': I don't know about you but I have a long list of MAC lipsticks that I would like to own in the future. Upon a trip to Covent Garden a few weeks ago I scratched 2 off the list after excessive swatching, with the second being a toss up between St Germain and Patisserie. Ever since I left with the former (amazing colour btw) I havn't been able to get this shade off my mind...
006. Bobbi Brown Corrector and Concealer Duo: At the moment I use Benefit's Erasepaste for under eye circles, which I've had a bit of an up and down relationship with. Personally I think I suffer from quite dark circles (Matt is convinced its because I don't drink enough water) and its difficult to cover them up with out creasing. I'm hoping this could be the holy grail I've been looking for.
Have you used any of these products before? What is on your wishlist this week? xxx