Wednesday 24 August 2016

Video: Sephora Haul + lots more!




I was lucky enough to spend a gloriously sunny weekend in Paris a few weeks ago to visit my French bestie/twin. It was amazing to be reunited and we packed the weekend with lots of touristy things as well as getting to visit and know all the best hidden places that only a local can show you. Of course, my first stop was Sephora when I arrived, however I feel like I was pretty self-restrained! This haul video features all the stuff I picked up there, plus a few bits from the French Pharmacie, Look Fantastic once I got back and finally a present from my sister which she picked up from a US Sephora (any guesses what brand??)

Hope you enjoy the video, I know I haven't been around these parts too much (work/summer/life has once again got in the way). If you do, I would love it if you liked and subscribed xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs