Sunday 3 January 2016

Video: Added Extras #3 | My Evening Pamper Routine



Normally these types of posts are blog posts, but as I was having a pamper evening last night, I thought it would be fun to film a different type of video than I normally do (a chatty sit down). It took me ages to film but is actually my shortest video ever haha, so I totally appreciate the amount of work it goes into videos like this!

I hope you enjoy this different style of video - please subscribe to my channel if you do. And if you have any other video suggestions let me know :) xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs