Monday 22 July 2013

Where have I been?

It seems like over the past few months I have stopped and started with this blog so many times! I've been really busy and then when I have had a moment of quiet to write a post I either don't have the photos, something comes up or most recently my laptop dies. I thought I'd share little snippets of what I've been doing such as making the most of the sunshine, spending time with friends and family, visiting new places in London, Wireless festival and Matt's graduation (he has a Masters now!) and my first event (post to come soon). I know this post is picture heavy but a picture can speak a thousand words can't it?



A lot of these photos have come from my instagram - if you would like to follow me there too you can find me at lilmisslifestyle. What have you been up to this summer? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs