Wednesday 26 September 2012

Just a note...


Hey everyone,

Just a quick note to let everyone who stumbles across this blog and my subscribers that updates may be a bit slower than they were in the beginning. This blog will still very much be active though and is no way redundant to me. I have just started back for my 3rd year (eek!) of uni and so have a lot of work and readjusting to do in the next few weeks. Blogging is a fantastic hobby and I love every aspect of it but this year is really important so I may not be able to update it as regularly as I would like. It will still be updated a few times a week but nowhere near as frequent as in summer where I was posting nearly every day. I really wish I had more time to dedicate to this little blog as I really love posting and interacting with everyone!

I hope you all understand and wish me luck for this year! xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs