Monday 11 June 2012

OOTD: Rosy's Leaving Do

Hey guys,

As you know, it was my friend's leaving party over the weekend and so thought the outfit I wore for that would be a perfect first outfit post. I wanted to be dressed up for the occasion but also have a summery feel to my outfit (and I wanted to wear the new dress I bought for holiday!) Unfortunately, I couldn't wear heels in the end as planned because I sprained my ankle a few weeks ago and it hasn't fully recovered yet! And I didn't have time to paint my nails to match either :( But will be doing a post on NOTD soon!





Ring and Charm bracelet both Tiffany
Forever 21 earrings
What I wore
* Dress by Missguided
* Nude Heels by New Look
* Blueberry nail varnish by Barry M
* Bag from a friend
* Earrings by Forever 21
* Ring and charm bracelet by Tiffany

I would really recommend Forever 21 for affordable jewelry - they have an amazing selection at good prices.

What the outfit looked like on:



Cardigan from Primark
How I did my hair:

Messy dressing table from getting ready!

    The makeup I wore:

L-R: Maybelline Roller Colour in Twiring Taupe, Urban Decay in Midnight Cowboy and Mac in Deep Truth
                                     

Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick in Blush
On crutches after spraining my ankle!
       xxx

2 comments:

  1. wow you sprained your ankle???

    This whole look is amazing hun, love the print of the dress and i love the nail varnish, but i am in love with the earrings!! i love statement earrings :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I tried to do an ambitious twirl on a night out and slipped in front of everyone and couldn't get up it hurt so much! Really embarassing haha! Thank you :) Forever 21 is sooo good for affordable jewelery x

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs