Monday 18 June 2012

Happy Father's Day!

Hey guys,

Hope you all had a wonderful Father's Day and managed to celebrate in some way, whether it was a big family get together or a little more low key. I'm lucky enough to have an amazing Dad so it was great to be able to show him how grateful I am. We had all the family round for a lovely Sunday roast, with a cream tea for afters! I don't get to see my family very often, so it was a great to see everyone.





What I wore
* Blue lace top with sequins Topshop
* Earrings from Forever 21
* White strap top from New Look
* Pippa Jeans from Topshop

My lovely Dad
What did you do for Father's Day? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs