Wednesday 30 March 2016

Wishlist Wednesday #8


I haven't done one of these posts in so long so I thought I would revive the series as I really enjoy lusting over everything from make up to home ware and its also cool to look back at previous posts and see what I decided to actually buy.

This week's post was definitely influenced by a recent trip to Urban Outfitters but some of the other things I've been wanting for a while.

1. Origins, By All Greens Facemask - £32: A foaming and deep cleansing mask containing green tea, spirulina and spinach, the latest mask launch from the brand has me so excited! It will come as no surprise that I adore every mask I've used from Origins so I can't wait to try this one, especially as the texture and application is different to what they have released already.

2. Urban Outfitters, Kitty Tea Mug - £12: Not much to say about this apart from I am a crazy cat mum and I have a weird thing for collecting mugs so this is perfect for me. This will be great for my daily cups of tea and coffee in the office.

3. Fleur de Force, Lipgloss in Starry Starry Night - £6.99: Fleur is one of my favourite youtubers as she is honest, hardworking and her content is always top quality. Out of all the youtuber launches this is the only beauty launch that I feel will be good quality. I love the shade range and from seeing swatches online they look highly pigmented. Starry Starry Night is such a 'me' colour so I would like to start there!

4. Urban Outfitters, Icing Sugar Wand - £10: Such an unnecessary luxury but just look how cute it is!! Baking is one of my favourite past times and this will make it even more fun to dust icing sugar over cakes and other bakes.

5. Caudalie, Beauty Elixir - £32: A cult blogger product, I kind of missed the hype on this one. However, as my skin has been changing over the last few years I think it could really benefit from this. I'd love to try this in place of my other toners once they have run out to help calm and hydrate my skin.

What is on your current wishlist? xxx

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs