Monday 14 September 2015

Review: Fake Bake At Home | Dolcé Dreams | Coconut Macaroon Body Scrub |


Did you know that Fake Bake have diversified and now do beauty products including make up and body care? Neither did I until I went to the Fake Bake Beauty at Home event a few weeks ago, and was pleasantly surprised about the array of products on offer - you can see some pictures from the event on my Instagram

One of the products I received to test out was the Coconut Macaroon Body Scrub* from the Dolcé Dreams collection. Everything about the product is great and pleasantly surprised me. I think the packaging is sturdy and cute, and the actual product is packed full of sugar to exfoliate, which means a little goes a long way. There is also enough slip due to the addition of coconut and shea oils, which leaves your skin soft, moisturised and smooth but it doesn't leave any oily residue which is a massive plus for me. The scent is also so good - it is sweet and reminiscent of holidays, but isn't sickly or over powering.

This would be a great scrub for exfoliating skin before tanning, which shouldn't be a surprise considering its manufactured by a tanning brand. I would definitely repurchase once this runs out and its become one of the favourite scrubs I've ever tried.

Have you tried anything from the Beauty at Home range? What is your favourite Fake Bake product? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs