Ingredients (makes around 8 lollies)
* 1/2 cup of raspberries
* 1/2 cup of blueberries
* 1 cup of sliced strawberries
* 1 cup of frozen summer berries
* 1/3 cup of sugar
* 1/3 cup of water
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 2 tablespoons finely chopped mint
1. Combine all the fruit in a bowl and mash them up with the back of a wooden spoon to release the juices.
2. Add the lemon juice and mint, then stir will to combine everything.
3. Leave to rest in the fridge for about an hour to let the flavours infuse, I sometimes leave mine for longer.
4. After the fruit has rested for the right amount of time, put your sugar and water into a small saucepan and heat gently until all the sugar is dissolved. Do not allow to boil. It is useful to use a saucepan with a lip so you can pour the sugar solution more easily.
5. Leave the syrup to cool for a few minutes and then pour into the fruit mixture. Combine well with the wooden spoon.
5. Using a jug with a lip or spoon, carefully administer equal parts of fruit and syrup into the moulds, making sure not to fill all the way to the top as it will expand when frozen and you need to fit the sticks on top.
6. Put your sticks into the lolly mixture and leave to freeze for at least 6 hours.
And that is all you need to do for a very simple but delicious recipe which should see you through the summer!
I hope you enjoy it and please let me know if you try this recipe xxx