Monday 6 January 2014

2014 - Year Of The Blog??


Hi guys, first of all Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I've been absent for about a month now because the month of December was ridiculously hectic. I literally had no spare time after the demands of work, sorting things out for Christmas, running a house and trying to have a social life in between - oh and I graduated (but more on that at a later date...!) But now it is a new year and a fresh start, things have calmed down and I am settling down into a nice routine.

2014 brings fresh hopes and desires which I am hoping to achieve. A lot of crappy things happened in 2013 but without sounding too cliche I feel like they've made me stronger and even more determined. I am hoping to elevate this blog to a higher level with new content ideas and better pictures. That's right - I finally got the camera I have been after for ages woop! I was so luckily to get the Canon EOS 650d and 18-55mm lense for Christmas which I had been saving up for myself. In all honesty that is part of what held me back from posting in December too - I felt like my pictures weren't up to scratch even though I tried the best with the camera I had and I didn't want to put sub par content up on this blog, especially after having a brand new layout I wanted the posts to match up to it.

My plan for Little Miss Lifestyle is not too rigid, but I would like to post consistently around 3-4 times a week at the least and am hoping to be much more organised in scheduling posts etc. If there is anything you would like to see let me know. Now I've got my new camera I'm also toying with the idea of youtube... but putting yourself out there on video is a whole lot more scary than typing up a post! If you have a youtube account please could you give me some advice and tips?

A few other resolutions (most of which I have already broken...sigh!) are to do some form of exercise every day, eat more healthily, drink more water... basically just take care of myself a bit better as there was way too much food and booze consumed over the Christmas period and I'm not as happy in myself as I would like to be. I also want to complete some other career goals which I am keeping secret for now but will let you know when the time comes! Finally I want to make more of an effort to keep in contact with my friends as now I live further away and everyone has their own schedules its very hard to stay in the loop with everyone.

Sorry for the ramble but I found that post quite therapeutic and its always nice to have a catch up and lay out a plan which I can now be held accountable for! I would love to know what you are hoping to achieve this year xxx

p.s. all my social media links are located on the right if you would like to follow my day to day musings and snapshots of my life (there are lots of different platforms!)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs