Wednesday 21 August 2013

Be Right Back!


Over the course of the summer it seems as though I've had so many stops and starts with blogging. Right now is another stop because once again life is getting in the way! I've had a lovely week away in Exeter and enjoyed a break from social media and blogging which is just what I needed. Although I love everything about the internet sometimes it can take over and it's good to realise you don't need to be constantly glued to your phone or laptop (although I enjoyed a little tweet here and there!) Now I am concentrating on the last stretch of revision before my final exams in two weeks, so posting will be few and far between. I hope you all understand but that is an important stage of my life which I need to finish. I can't wait to get back to posting regularly and interacting with everyone again as I really miss it. xxx

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with your exams. You're right sometimes it's good to take a break from the Internet, but I find it so hard..
    Adela x

    Misspinkstyle.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your lovely comment :) I know what you mean, but even just a weekend break can make all the difference xx

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs