1. Got2b Guardian Angel Heat Protector Spray: After purchasing Tresemme for many years, I felt it was time to try a new heat protector. This smelt lovely but I preferred the finer spray of the Tresmme version. I don't think you can tell that much difference between heat protectors but this was non sticky and light on the hair so did the job nicely.
2. The Body Shop Camomile Eye & Lip Makeup Remover: A definite repurchase, I adore this stuff! It is a bi-phase liquid that you shake up to mix up the oil and is so effect and gentle at removing stubborn mascara and lip stains. It is such a good product for the money and I am looking to repurchase it as soon as possible.
3. Tropic Skincare Vitamin Toner: The spray on this was lovely and fine and the product itself was refreshing and gentle with a non offensive scent. This was great for in the morning to perk up my face and I wouldn't hesitate at repurchasing. If you are looking for something gentle and non drying, this would be a great option.
4. Soap & Glory Whipped Clean Shower Butter: One of my all time favourites from the brand and the highstreet in general. The sweet pistachio smell of this is lovely and the formula foams up so much while still being gentle and moisturising. This is a real winner for this time of year and perfect for if you are too lazy to moisturise after the shower.
5. Seventeen Skin Wow! Highlighter: Read my full review here. This is a great budget liquid highlighter which has multiple uses, but my favourite way is to mix it into foundation to add a healthy glow. This is quite pink toned and pearlescent but luckily was not too glittery on the skin. I did feel as though it made my skin more prone to oil throughout the day but overall it was a good product.
6. Una Brennan Vitamin C Cleansing Oil: As far as oil cleansers go this was alright. It removed make up well and did not leave any residue, but I did not see any brightening effects like the claims and it was really messy to use. It lasted ages which is normally a plus, but I wanted to use this faster as it was just OK. I normally love Una Brennan so this was a bit of a let down.
7. L'Oreal EverPure Hair Mask for Coloured Hair: My first foray into sulphate free hair care and I adored it! Honestly, this left my hair so soft, smooth and tangle free at such a bargain price. I liked this so much it made it into my monthly favourites last year and I would definitely repurchase.
8. Macadamia Healing Oil Spray: I've had this for years and finally used it up. I love the Macadamia range but this is not one of my favourite products. The best way to use this was on dry hair, sprayed into my palms and worked through the mid lengths to ends to smooth everything. When used on wet hair it did live up to the claims of drying it faster, but I wasn't in love with this product. Read my full review here.
9. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation: This was my go to foundation for when I was on a night out (hence the slightly darker colour match for fake tan!) It gives a real even and flawless finish, while still looking quite radiant and it stays put all night. I enjoyed using this foundation and would repurchase but it is not a holy grail for me like it is for other bloggers as I preferred wearing it for a few hours rather than all day.
10. MAC Fix+: To be honest, I still can't make up my mind if this does anything or not. It was my first try at fixing sprays so I have nothing to compare it too. The plus points were the fine mist, lockable cap for travel and that it helped to take any powdery finish away but I can't make up my mind if it actually locked my make up in place. This is also good to wet your brushes in before applying eyeshadow to make it more intense. I may go back to this and try it again but for now I am enjoying a cheaper L'Oreal version.
What have you used up recently? xxx