Friday 30 May 2014

All Used Up #10 | Part 1 |

Hi guys,

I've finally had the time to film a few videos, yay! The first one I filmed was an empties as the bag was overflowing with a few months worth of products. There was so many I had to split it into two separate videos though or else it would have been very long and rambly. The first part is linked below for you to watch - there is a mixture of hair care, body care and make up. Please like and subscribe if you enjoyed it and keep your eyes peeled for the next part soon.

                    

What have you used up recently? Do you like any of these products? xxx

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment, I read every single one! Make sure to check back or subscribe for email updates as I always reply, especially if it is a question. xxx

 

Blog Design by Bonjour Belle Designs